Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tentacruel



This guy was so annoying to make. Broke on me. Twice. Had to rebuild. Then I had two black pieces extra at the end. If you can figure out where they're missing from, be my guest, I tried for a good 10 minutes. Perhaps they were just on the floor next to it at the time. Who knows.

Anyway, sorry about not updating last week, I was a bit busy. This is all for this week and I'm slowly workin' my way through the Pokemon. I don't know what I'll do next. I have a bunch of sprites on a list, but I haven't decided what series to work on a lot of next yet. Maybe I should do every single sprite in SMB2, I've pretty much done that already. : P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude that is awesome! ...I want it... lol

Anonymous said...

I found the missing place! I think...